Saturday, January 7, 2017

Why would YOU want to join ME on this journey???

Honestly? I can't answer that for you.

For me, I have been feeling a tug in my heart for quite some time now.

That tug, is like a whisper.

You know "THAT" whisper, right?

THAT whisper that doesn't go away?

That sneaks into your dreams at night just to remind you.

It is subtle, yet constant.

And while life, yes life, just always seems to get in the way.

I couldn't ignore it.

The whisper started by telling me to write again.

Many are probably asking, again?

That is because I have always enjoyed writing, journaling, even writing poetry.

And that word again...

Life.

Just got in the way.

You get busy with whatever is right in front of you.

And that, my friends, may be nothing really at all.

But it quickly takes up more and more of your time.

It distracts you.

And leaves you in a state of stagnation.

That is where I have been for a little while now.

And guess what?

I am turning it around.

Why?

There are a several reasons behind that "why".

1. Recently my husband told me I missed my calling. "Really, I ask? What is that?" To which he replies "To be a Naturopathic Doc."

And it got me thinking...about things I am passionate.

Naturopathy is an area I am VERY passionate about.

I love reading and watching and learning MORE & MORE about ways that are good and pure and holistic for our bodies, minds and spirit.

Which leads me to my LOVE for OILS!

Yes, OILS!

They are amazing and medicinal and SO. MUCH. MORE.

I feel I have been blessed with an opportunity to share this WEALTH of knowledge with ALL OF YOU.

AND share other parts of life that provide the "whole" in "holistic" living.

Providing balance in all aspects of one's life.

2. My life has been a whirlwind with my husband making a big switch at work, moving out of our friend's home, building a home, switching schools for our 2 homemade kiddos (and yet another school switch with our son with special needs) and bringing home our two sons from Ghana, Africa.

And that was all in the last year!

Balance is not at its best within me or our home and I am longing for more of just that.

3. A recent diagnoses of hypothyroidism makes you start to dig deep, contemplate many things including current lifestyle.

That lifestyle encompasses wellness, my well being.

4. And last, but certainly not least...Because I CAN!

Because I was made by an amazing creator that allows ME to take hold of my thoughts and DO something that will BETTER ME!

This is "Georgia's Journey to Wellness" and I invite you to come and follow along as I post different things to BETTER our lives, my life.

It will be JUST GOOD INFO, so take from it what you will.

Everyone's life is different.

I think me and you (yeah, you) might have way more in common than we thought.

Let's journey together.

I know it will be GOOD.

Just give it a try...

Love,
Georgia

4 comments:

  1. I love this and am super excited to read more things you write in this journey!!! Our bodies and things in nature are so beautifully woven together to help heal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's get it in 2017! Proud of you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I would love some help with this and guidance in little doses like writings!! One, I like to read! And, two, I go to these awesome oils parties that I love and then forget most of what I learn! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to this journey! I too am a hypothyroid gal and very interested in wellness tips.

    ReplyDelete